- This event has passed.
The Tūtū and Me Parent Hui supports YOU…the caregiver to your keiki. We believe that strong beginning of keiki begins with the strong foundation of their parent. And yet parents tend to put themselves last on the list.
- Open for all caregivers whose keiki are enrolled in our Tūtū and Me traveling preschool
- Caregivers located in Oʻahu, Kauaʻi, and Waimea and Honokaʻa of Hawaiʻi Island
- Deadline to register is Friday, January 15, 2021. Classes will begin Friday, February 5, 2021.
- Register online at bit.ly/TTMSpring21
When you register for Tūtū and Me Parent Hui, you will be part of:
(8) 75-minute virtual meet ups with 15 minutes after for open “talk story” time.
Meet ups are every other week on Friday mornings or Wednesday mornings/ afternoons.
Each meet up will give you the opportunity to:
- Reset and take a moment to focus on you.
- Learn practical tips that make parenting a little easier.
- Talk stories and connect with other adults raising little ones.
Our Goals for You
At the end of the 8 meet ups, you will have:
- Ha’eheo (pride) over the responsibility of being a caregiver.
- Greater understanding on the importance of caregiver wellness.
- Broader scope on how keiki’s brain, emotional and social interactions develop from 0-5 years of age.
- Effective caregiver practices that feel pono (right) for your ‘ohana.
- Deeper connection and understanding of your keiki.
- Pilialoha (friendship) with other caregivers just like you.