Get Involved This GivingTuesday
about - (Tue) November 19, 2019
GivingTuesday is just around the corner! The annual day of global giving highlights charitable work and encourages people to do good. The GivingTuesday movement inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
This year there are many ways you can get involved with GivingTuesday and support Partners in Development Foundation (PIDF)!
- Text GIVE to 808-201-0712!
- Use AmazonSmile for your online shopping and designate PIDF as your chosen charity!
- Donate through Give Big Hawaiʻi.
- Give directly to PIDF on our campaign website.
- Sign up to volunteer at our Kupa ʻAina Natural Farming Project!
- Donate items our at-risk families need like diapers, wipes, bedding, or air mattresses.
- Write a #MyGivingStory by December 3rd and help us win up to $10,000!
This year we are working to raise $3,000, and sign up at least 50 volunteers for our Kupa ʻAina Demonstration Natural Farming Project for two service Saturdays on December 7th and December 14th.
We hope you will join us this #GivingTuesday and help us do "a world of good" serving Hawaiian families through traditional Hawaiian values.
For more information on how you can get involved, contact our communications office at email@example.com or call 808-595-5290.