Locations Foundation Drive Collecting Clothes for Ka Paʻalana
Ka Pa‘alana - (Mon) June 17, 2019
The 9th annual Locations Foundation Clothing Drive starts today! The Locations Foundation is collecting clothing and funds for organizations like our Ka Paʻalana Homeless Family Education Program supporting Hawaiʻi's children and families in need.
We are SO thankful that Locations has partnered with Ka Paʻalana, as well as United Cerebral Palsy Association of Hawaii and the Institute for Human Services.
From June 17-21, drop off your lightly used articles of clothing for keiki AND adults, including: shoes or slippers, linens, towels, toiletries and job interview-appropriate items for adults at any of the following locations:
- Diamond Head: 614 Kapahulu Ave. #300 (Same building as Side Street Inn on Da Strip)
- Kailua: 151 Hekili St. #120 (Near Boots & Kimo's)
- Kapolei: 91-590 Farrington Hwy. #125 (Next to Sushi Bay)
- Mililani: 95-720 Lanikuhana Ave. #120 (Next to Central Pacific Bank)
- Pearlridge: 98-161 Kaonohi St. (Near Bed, Bath & Beyond)
- Pearlridge Kiosk: Pearlridge Shopping Center, Uptown (Near Macy's, mall level)
- Windward Kiosk: Windward Mall - Kaneohe (Near Center Stage)
Since 2011, the Locations Foundation Clothing Drive has donated nearly 50,000 pounds of clothing to people in need! Help us help our Ka Paʻalana families and others and donate your items!
For more information, contact the Locations Foundation at 808-735-4200.