1 Part-Time Position
Tūtū and Me - O‘ahu
- Provide daily office support and assistance to the Site Manager and teaching team;Coordinate and prepare materials for all the team meeting;
- Record and produce meeting notes from team meetings:
- Prepare expenditure vouchers;
- Keep record of team’s staff attendance;
- Maintain enrollment and waitlist, keep accurate records of all participants;
- Assist team at site as needed;
- Assist in ordering, receiving and marking of team supplies;
- Monitor office supplies and inventory.
- Generally 20 hour per week, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00am to 4:00pm or as determined by the supervisor;Position requires dependable, punctual and predictable attendance;
- Some evenings or weekends may be required.
- Primarily in the office;
- Travel to the neighbor islands and program site as needed.
Mental, Physical and Communication Demands
- Consistent adherence to the practice of PIDF’s five core values that are used as a guiding force in the success of all of its programs;
- Must possess strong organizational skills;
- Must be able to focus on multiple tasks, problem solve and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds on a regular
- Must be able to sit at a desk 75% of the time.
- Must exhibit courteous and professional demeanor towards program participants, staff and administration via verbal, written, physical, and electronic correspondence;
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent oral and written skills required;
- Must be able to handle confidential material and maintain confidentiality.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- High School diploma required;An associate degree in Business administration or Early Childhood Education preferred;
- Six (6) months of clerical experience required;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Access to a vehicle preferred, have a valid driver’s license, a safe and responsible driving record, and current no-fault auto insurance, with at least $100k in bodily collision per person and $25k in property damage liability.
All positions require that the incumbent have no convictions of any crime against a child or other vulnerable person. We conduct periodic criminal background checks as a condition of employment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.