1 Part Time Position
Nā Pono - O‘ahu
- Perform data entry and maintain data base;Answer phones, take and deliver messages to respective employees;
- Greet and welcome clients and visitors warmly;
- Responsible for filing duties;
- Help organize office activities;
- Serve as point of contact to operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and computers;
- Restock supply closet with printing paper, ink, pens, paper clips, staplers, files, folders, correction fluid, etc.
- Part Time up to 35 hours between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 3:00p.m., Monday through Friday;Position requires regular and predictable attendance;
- Some events on nights or weekends at various times depending on the event.
Mental, Physical and Communication Demands
- Consistent adherence to the practice of PIDF’s five core values that are used as a guiding force in the success of all of its programs;
- Must possess strong organizational skills and ability to focus on multiple tasks;
- Be keenly aware of and attentive to program participants who come into the office;
- Ability to cope with stress that may be induced by the situations of our clients.
- Requires lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds on a regular basis;
- Must be able to sit and work on floor; kneel and bend.
- Must exhibit courteous and professional demeanor towards program participants, staff and administration via verbal, written, physical, and electronic correspondence;
- Requires good oral and written communication skills;
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- A high school diploma, general education development, or competency based diploma required; At least two (2) year degree with focus on office skills preferred;
- At least one (1) year experience of working in an office and have office skills, such as typing, word processing, data entry, and good phone skills;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Publisher), a working knowledge of Quick Base and/or other data based programs;
- Proficient in operating of office equipment such as copier, scanner, fax machine, postage machine, telephone system, etc. preferred;
- Must have access to a vehicle; have a valid driver’s license, a safe and responsible driving record, and current no-fault auto insurance, with at least $100K in bodily collision per person and $25K in property damage liability.
All positions require that the incumbent have no convictions of any crime against a child or other vulnerable person. We conduct periodic criminal background checks as a condition of employment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.