1 Full Time, Regular Position
Hui Ho‘omalu - O‘ahu
Assistant Project Director
- Perform general clerical duties including answering the phone, word processing, data entry and management, correspondence, minutes and general communication within and outside the program.
- Maintain electronic and paper files.
- Assist with initial resource family inquiries.
- Assist in the ordering, purchasing, maintaining, and organizing of general licensing supplies and materials.
- Provide support for hiring and other HR related functions including tracking of forms.
- Assist with organizing special events and trainings.
- Conduct recruitment activities as assigned.
- Provides instruction on clerical support tasks for part-time help, volunteers, and interns.
- Carry out special projects as assigned.
- 8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday or as otherwise determined by management.
- Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
- Some events on nights or weekends at various times depending on the event.
- Office setting.
- Some work may be conducted in the community.
Mental, Physical & Communication Demands
- Consistent adherence to the practice of PIDF’s five core values that are used as a guiding force in the success of all of its programs.
- Must be able to relate well and work cooperatively with different ethnic groups and be sensitive to diverse cultures, languages or dialects, financial and educational diversity of the clients and co-workers.
- Able to prioritize when managing multiple priorities.
- Able to manage time-sensitive tasks while still attending to detail.
- Require occasional lifting, pushing or pulling up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to sit and work on the computer/desk for the majority of the work day.
- Must exhibit courteous and professional demeanor towards program participants, staff and administration via verbal, written, physical, and electronic correspondence.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- High school diploma and three (3) years of clerical experience.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Google Suite applications to include Google Drive/Docs/Sheets/Calendar, web e-mail programs, video conferencing and the internet.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to develop systems/procedures.
- Must not have any Child Abuse and Neglect confirmations and able to obtain State and FBI criminal clearances and meet DHS standards regarding these clearances.
- Must have access to a vehicle, have a valid driver’s license, a safe and responsible driving record, and current no-fault auto insurance, with at least $100,000 in bodily collision per person and $25,000 in property damage liability.
All positions require that the incumbent have no convictions of any crime against a child or other vulnerable person. We conduct periodic criminal background checks as a condition of employment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.