1 Part-Time Position
Pili A Pa‘a - Hawi, HI
Project Director/Site Administrator
- Collect and enter data into the project database as required for grant reports;Coordinate arrangements for meetings, travel, trainings, etc.;
- Prepare training materials;
- Maintain inventory;
- Process required forms for purchasing, personnel, and inventory;
- Process substitutes’ travel arrangements, purchase orders via DOE system requirements;
- Prepare written correspondence;
- Provide information and photos for foundation’s website.
- 20 hours per week for at least four (4) days per week between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday or as determined by the supervisor;Position requires regular and predictable attendance;
- Some events on evenings or weekends at various times.
- Office setting;
- Traveling in personal vehicle to and from program sites.
Mental, Physical, and Communication Demands
- Consistent adherence to the practice of PIDF’s five core values that are used as a guiding force in the success of all of its programs;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to focus on multiple tasks;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Good record keeping skills required.
- Requires lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds on an occasional basis;
- Must be able to sit and work at desk/computer for the majority of the work day;
- Must be able to climb stairs.
- Exhibit courteous and professional demeanor towards program participants, staff and administration via verbal, written, physical, and electronic correspondence;
- Good oral and written communication skills required;
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent and one (1) year of administrative or clerical experience required;Associates degree in Business or related field preferred;
- Knowledge and experience in the Hawaii State Department of Education, financial and personnel systems preferred;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Experience with QuickBase preferred;
- Must have access to a vehicle, have a valid driver’s license, a safe and responsible driving record, and current no-fault auto insurance, with at least $100K in bodily collision per person and $25K in property damage liability.
All positions require that the incumbent have no convictions of any crime against a child or other vulnerable person. We conduct periodic criminal background checks as a condition of employment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.